Note nine of our 14 day series of love notes is to list what would be on your couples bucket list if you were to have one.
Hello and welcome to our ninth prompt of our 14 Days of Romantic Love Notes series! I’ll be following the 14 love letter prompts (listed in their entirety at the bottom of this post) one prompt per day. Be sure to snag the free printable at the end of the post if you want to follow along!
Note 9: If you were to create a couple’s bucket list, what would be on it?
Occasionally Rich and I talk about things like this- stuff we want to do in the future- fun stuff, meaningful stuff, necessary stuff.
But mostly fun stuff. 🙂
Here we go.
Rich and Celeste’s Excellent Bucket List Adventures:
- Travel to Slovenia next year.
- Take a big trip (sans kids) every five years (and save financially to do so).
- Own a home. Love our home.
- Go on one-on-one trips with our kids.
- Write a book and have it published (this is on my personal bucket list, but I would love to see it happen for Rich too 🙂 )
- Make a podcast together. Love our podcast. (spoiler alert- THIS IS HAPPENING!)
- Go on a cruise with friends.
- Eventually when the kids are grown, go on a humanitarian mission for our church together.
- Have 4 kids. (spoiler alert- this is also happening (in like 2 weeks . . .)
- Take up backpacking (I think we want this??)
- Teach our kids to love science, nature, God and curiosity.
- Grow old together and grow more in love every year.
So there you go.
Ok your turn! What would be on your couple’s bucket list?
Remember, even thinking it in your mind can help fill your love tank. So even if you don’t write it out- think about it!
And if you want a designated space to write it out, fill out this form with “Romantic Love Notes” in the comment section and I’ll send a free PDF printable your way with all 14 prompts and space to respond on it 🙂
Error: Contact form not found.
Here’s what the PDF looks like (first page):
And here are the rest of the prompts:
See you tomorrow!